coworking spaces work on shared working culture. A workspace, where exchanging ideas with multiple people takes place, leads to mutual productivity. Coworking spaces are a complete one-stop solution where all your business needs and demands can be fulfilled. Nowadays, working in a shared office space becomes the most common alternative rather than working from home for many work professionals, Coworking culture is spreading its root in India too. With so many facilities of coworking space, people are getting influenced to work in an informal environment where they can enjoy the basic facilities provided by them like:- wifi, printing facilities, well-equipped meeting rooms, conference halls, time-to-time refreshments i.e., coffee and snacks are also available.
In a shared office, workspaces are allotted according to the need of working professionals who can be freelancers, entrepreneurs, or any company that wants to rent an office space. coworking space works on flexibility as there are no restrictions on working hours there. Due to flexible working people are having the opportunity of in whichever way or wherever they want. Building connections is the first most priority in any business or in any startup in which working in a coworking space helps them to foster innovative ideas and connectivity. As there are so end number of facilities available a large number of the workforce is becoming a part of the coworking culture. Here are some of the people who can be benefitted from using coworking space.
WHO USES COWORKING SPACE?
1. Freelancers- freelance workers are people who work independently, for a short period of time, and earn money on a per-job or per-task basis. freelancers are not employed by one single company, they are working on various jobs for multiple clients at a time. Mostly, freelancers either work from their homes or in a coffee shop, which might create disturbances, while working from home you can’t get the right working atmosphere, or in a coffee shop you can get disturbed by the buzzing sound of others. However, coworking spaces help freelancers to get the right working environment so that they can put more focus on their work. It also commits great networking under one roof as various companies are working there, it also opens a way to get clients for their work. coworking spaces are located at diverse locations, which makes an easy for them to choose their desired locations. By working there they get meeting rooms, conference rooms, high-speed internet and refreshments for free.
2. Company with a low budget – If you are initiating your own business, but your finances are not sufficient for that. Coworking space comes with a one-stop solution for all the basic requirements of your business to run smoothly. All you have to do is bring yourselves and your team to shared office space and you are ready to go. While working at a coworking space you can get a full office setup so you don’t have to worry about leasing office space and bear the cost of setting it. With that can be free from your maintenance charges, equipment, and internet cost. You only have to book a space i.e., an open desk, dedicated desk, private cabins, meeting rooms, conference room and you can enjoy the other facilities provided by them for free. Varieties of people are working in one place which helps to generate creative and innovative ideas for your business to grow.
3. Business travelers – Coworking spaces are available in various locations in various metropolitan cities where working professionals visit frequently for their work. Coworking office space provides a professional working environment to get your work done. Rather than booking any hotels for work. You just simply rent a private cabin, Meeting rooms where you can arrange a private meeting with your clients, a dedicated desk or an open desk as your preference, with that you are getting the high-speed net facility, time to time refreshments to keep you through. Coworking offices ensure flexibility, and because of that, shared office space becomes the first choice for business travelers as they aren’t sticking to one location most of the time.
4. Student- Coworking spaces are not only beneficial to working people but also useful for students. Talking about students does not involve students of schools. It includes students who are doing research on any topic or preparing a thesis. Working on their research needs concentration which cant be done at home, they need a social and collaborative environment to focus. Being there at the coworking space not only provides a supportive environment but also provides guidance to excel in their work and it also expands their knowledge. As there are a number of people running their businesses or startups they also get the opportunity and paved the path for their careers after completing their studies.
5. Remote Workers – Post-pandemic businesses are shifting from traditional workspace to remote working. Remote workers are the employers who go to the office for one or two days a week. Nowadays, traditional offices are also adapting to the coworking culture as it comes with lots of benefits. Remote workers are people who enjoy working remotely. Working with freedom as of their own offers productivity and to e excellent in their work. Coworking provides you the facility to work freely with a comfortable lounging, feels like working at home, and having a cooperative working environment leads to mutual growth. Having a workful surrounding encourages people to work with full dedication and motivates them to work efficiently and effectively. By working there they can also have the chance of getting other facilities like wifi, snacks, beverages and water facility, here you can also have the flexibility of working hours as of your own comfort. You only have to book yourself a workplace or a desk and you can leave when your work is done.
Coworking workspace now becomes a new trend in working culture. As it allows lots of facilities to people working there with minimal cost. You can also avail the services and e the part of new working culture.